Monday, November 14, 2011

My Four Monkeys Giving Christmas Away Prize Packs

Giving Christmas Away has gone live today! My four Monkeys blog has 5 prize packs each containing a number of items. I'm sure you will find something that matches an item on your list. The hope of the blog is that at least some of the prize pack go to a needy child. It's a small request and I love the blog for putting it out there. There are so many who will go without, so many families who need help simply putting food on their tables that it makes your heart ache that some winners might toss the prize pack in the back of a closet because they already have gifts purchased and wrapped. Personally, I know the large number of Angel tree tags still hanging on our church trees waiting for more people to step forward. Times are difficult for many. Whether you win one of these prizes or not, please share the spirit of 'Giving Christmas Away' by funding an Angel tree gift in your city. My Four Monkeys Read the review and enter via Rafflecopter here: http://www.myfourmonkeys.com/2011/11/giving-christmas-away-prize-packs-giveaway/ My Four Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment